Extensive public input is a foundation of a pilot project – your feedback is vital! Opportunities are still in development but here are ways to share your stories:
If you would like to contact the Task Force. You can send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Come to the North Avenue Task Force meetings. We meet the second Tuesday of every month, at the Miller Center or at the Police Department. Watch for notices on Front Porch Forum or on this website
- Would you like us to speak to your neighborhood group, PTO, church or social group or school? Click here to send us a request and we’ll organize a date with you.
- Go to your Neighborhood NPA meetings for monthly updates
- Participate in your local Front Porch Forum
- Come to neighborhood meetings after restriping is complete
- Contact DPW staff
- Contact your City Councilors
- Complete a survey (will be available in 2016)
- Come to the 4-month updates at the Public Works Commission and Transportation, Energy, and Utilities Committee
- More to come! Please sign up for our email list to stay updated, or look for updates in your neighborhood in 2016.